Dubuque police reported:
* Fred Woods Jr., 17, 1527 1/2 Central Ave., No. 3, was served with a warrant charging domestic assault with injury at 3:44 p.m. Tuesday. Police said Woods assaulted Felicia Marshall, unknown age or address. The warrant was served while Woods was in the Dubuque County Jail.
* Leroy Cain, 21, Chicago, was arrested on a charge of domestic assault with injury at 1:19 p.m. Tuesday. Police said Cain assaulted Lashavita Martanique Brown-Turner, 20, Chicago, at 757 Caledonia St., No. 2.
* Krystal Werner, 27, 1344 1/2 Jackson St., was arrested on a charge of assault with injury at 8:21 p.m. Tuesday. Police said Werner assaulted Krystal M. Harkey, 21, 2243 Central Ave.
* Vickie S. Kammiller, 47, Durango, Iowa, reported $1,300 in damage to the drywall, carpet, windows and sewer at her rental property at 308 Hill St., No. 2, between March 2 and 11:59 p.m. Saturday.
* Robert J. Canon, 55, 900 Rush St., reported a kayak valued at $890 stolen between 7 and 9 a.m. Tuesday.
* Carrie A. Rupp, 42, 2011 Clarke Drive, reported $3,734 worth of items, including $3,600 in diamond jewelry, stolen from 460 E. 18th St. between May 29 and Monday.